Sunday, January 29, 2017

Us the Duo - Meals for 2/4/2017

For Christmas Randy bought me concert tickets to see Us the Duo! We are going to see them this night. We'd planned on a big fancy dinner, but with Ellie's ski school we will end up with only 30-60 minutes to eat. I'm considering going to the Cheesecake Factory even if we have to order food to go. The classed location is on our way to Salt Lake City. I am obsessed with their avocado egg roll appetizers! I planned my breakfast and lunch to be lean in the carbs to make room for a yummy dinner. After being pressed, my doctor said that once a week I can go over my car. Tonight will be that night!

----------
Meals for 2/4/2017

BREAKFAST: Cherrios with whole milk (25g) Half Banana (14g)

LUNCH: Fiesta Salad (11g) with leftover BBQ Chicken (5g)

DINNER: Out! (55g)


No comments:

Post a Comment